Tiny Stitches Saturday Sampler Program
Join us on the first or third Saturday morning to learn about what's happening in the shop and to participate in our current quilt projects. (Scroll down for Program Rules)
Here's just a few of the beautiful quilts that have been featured over the last few years.
Please scroll down to review our program rules.
Updated February 2023
We are so pleased that you have decided to participate in the Tiny Stitches Saturday Sampler in-store program! New sampler options are offered 2 times each year to local participants, and will continue for 12 consecutive months. We value your participation and ask that you follow the rules to make this a pleasant experience for everyone!
How Saturday Sampler works:
* Cost: $13 initial fee - Includes pattern and fabric necessary to make block
* Go home, make your block(s), and return to one of the sessions on either the 1st or 3rd Saturday the following month
* Present your completed block(s) to our staff at the block pickup table to receive your next block(s) at no charge.
The “Fine Print:”
* Your attendance at a session is required to pick up your next block(s). Sessions are offered at 8am, 9am, 10am, and 11am.
* Please be prompt; doors lock 5 minutes after each session begins. Please do not bring another quilter’s blocks, or send a another person to pick up your blocks. This is an opportunity to hear about new fabric arrivals, classes that have been added to the class calendar, upcoming events/sales, and enjoy projects from customers during Show and Tell.
* Please silence your cell phone and keep chatter to a minimum during sessions.
* If you are unable to complete your block(s) during the month, you can purchase that month’s block( s) any time after the 3rd Saturday for $13 each (while supplies last). We DO NOT mail Saturday Sampler block kits.
* Blocks cannot be reserved or prepaid.
* Photos of completed blocks are posted at tinystitches.com for your reference.
* Miscut your fabric? We offer “OOPS fabric” in-store for $1 per piece, regardless of size.
* Show & Tell: At the end of each session, we offer our customers the opportunity to show off completed projects. Everyone who shares projects will receive a coupon for a free fat quarter to be redeemed that day. One coupon per person, regardless of the number of projects shared.
* At the end of the program, we will offer patterns and finishing kits for purchase. If you prefer to finish your quilt another way, we will do our best to offer fabric after all requested finishing kits are completed.
* This program is appropriate for a "confident beginner."
* We understand that “life happens,” but please do not ask us to make exceptions to these rules.