Saturday, May 5, 2018 All Day
Daily until 5/5/2018
Saturday May 5, 9:30am
4-C BEYOND TRADITIONAL FEATHERS $50
Beautiful feathers are a mainstay of free-motion quilters everywhere, but sometimes you find yourself ready for something a little different. In this class, you will learn how to build feathering skills to include new shapes and styles of feathers. Then, you’ll learn to easily customize them to your quilting projects, both as all over designs and in designated spaces.
• Two different styles of feathers
• Embellished feathers and spines
• Leaves, curls, and other vine designs
• Creating all over patterns with feathers
• Customizing unconventional feathers to spaces
Saturday May 5, 1:30pm
5-A INTRODUCTION TO THE HQ PRO-STITCHER $50
Part 1 - Overview
This class is designed to entice new buyers and set the stage for new owners.
HQ Pro-Stitcher is an intuitive computer-guided quilting system designed especially for use with Handi Quilter longarm quilting machines. User-friendly and simple to operate, the step-by-step process for each function is easy and fun. Whether finishing your own quilts or considering a quilting business, come see the elegant and precise quilting you can accomplish with an HQ Pro-Stitcher. New owners – start here!
• Overview of support resources available on-line
• Overview of menu and basic functions and design catalog
• Fit a design to a block using Skew and Resize, XForm and Align • Demonstration of the HQ Pro-Stitcher Simulator
• Overview of Art & Stitch